THE PRAISE OF FAITH:At Testimony And Thanksgiving Service For The Month Of January. By Dr, Paul Enenche
Praise is a major outcome of faith
Faith-filled people are joy-filled people and praiseful people
It is not possible to see a man of faith who is not a man of joy; it is not possible to see a woman of faith who is not a man of praise
Praise people are faith people and faith people are praise people; faith’s presence equals praise’s presence
One way to know faith people is by their praise and their joy
The state of your heart determines the state of your life; your ‘invironment’ determines your environment
WHAT MAKES FAITH PEOPLE TO PRAISE?
1. The discovery of Light/the Word (Rom. 10:17; Jer. 15:16; Ps. 56:4; 119:162; 56:10)The Word of God is foundation for faith
1a. Discovered Word provokes joy and praise and that provokes more discovery
There is a connection between discovery and joy
There is the excitement of discovery; if you have found it and are not excited then it means you haven’t truly seen it.
2. Belief in the Word (Ps. 106:12; 1Pet. 1:8)To believe is to come into agreement with your discovery and that agreement destroys doubt and provokes faith
There is a connection between doubt and depression and there is a connection between believing and rejoicing
Anytime you locate the Word and believe the Word and believe that it will come to pass, it provokes faith
3. The appreciation of previous acts of God (Ps. 103:1-5; 143:3-4; 106:1-2; 150:1-2)
Faith appreciates what God has done before The capacity to appreciate His previous acts is the confidence to believe what He will do in the future and that process provokes praise
Praising God for what He did before qualifies a person for what He will do again
4. The appreciation of the current acts of God (Matt. 9:7-8; Mark 2:11-12; Matt. 15:30-31; Luke 7:15-16)
Appreciating God for what He is currently doing is acknowledging the Source of your results and that qualifies you for the continuity of results
People who operate faith live in the realm of continuous praise
When God and His acts are not taken for granted, His continuous acts are fully guaranteed
5. The appreciation of expected intervention (Rom. 4:20; John 6:11; 11:41; Eph. 3:20; 65:24; Matt. 6:8)
5a. It is the certainty that the miracle is in view and that makes praise mandatory
Ordinary people wait for things to happen before they praise God but faith people praise the things into happening; they praise God in advance of the happenings
What God will do that He has not yet done but you are sure He will do, you thank Him for it
6. To undermine enemy confrontation (Acts 16:25-26)
When you face God in praise, He faces your enemy in the fight
In the journey of faith you don’t wait for it to happen before you shout, you shout it into happening!
7. Faith praises as a weapon of war in times of challenges (Josh. 6:20; 2Chron. 20:22-23)
The shout of praise disarms the enemy
8. Faith praises in compliance to Divine instruction (Ps. 67:5-7; Isa. 30:29-30)
To comply with faith action that guarantees faith outcome
Hearing God and doing it equals faith
You have prayed enough, start praising Faith people listen to the Voice of God either from the Spirit or from the Word and when you praise in faith, you see the results
HOW TO MAKE FAITH PRAISE ACCEPTABLE:
1. When we praise in Spirit and in Truth (John 4:23-24)
2. When we praise in the beauty of holiness (Ps. 29:2)
Father,thank You for Your Word to me today. To You be all the glory Lord, in Jesus’ name.
– Anything negative that followed you from the womb of your mother is over now!
– Anything that is not of God in your body and in your system is over forever!
– God is about to shift gear in what He is doing in our lives and in our midst
– That light that will explode your joy is released right now!
– Anywhere the devil has organised temptation for you, that temptation turns into testimonies now!
Any agenda of the enemy to take your loved ones from you, that agenda is frustrated!
– This 31st January is not permitted to end until all that is yours for this month enters into your hands!
– The Lord make this year to answer for you in every way!
– Every ancestral curse, and spirit spouse is arrested forever!
– I prophesy supernatural supplies in Jesus’ Name
– That arrow on the head causing migraine condition and insanity condition is retrieved and refired back to sender now!
ABOUT DR PAUL ENENCHE
Dr Pastor Paul Enenche is a trained Medical Doctor, called of God into full time ministry, with a heavy Apostolic and Prophetic mantle for the restoration of human lives and dignities. His ministrations are characterized by deep undiluted insights from the Word of God, accurate Word of Knowledge and the demonstration of the power of God in Supernatural healings, miracles, signs and wonders. His ministry is geared towards causing our generation to:
• Experience God’s Person and Presence in our lives
• Realize our true purpose for existence,
• Comprehend our full potential in life,
• Discover God’s life-changing and life-lifting principles,
• Connect with God’s power to overcome the negative forces of life and above all, to
• End our journey with God in eternity in Heaven and to escape the torments of hell.
He is the Senior Pastor of Dunamis International Gospel Centre, with the headquarters situated at the Lord’s Garden, along the airport road, Abuja, NIGERIA. They currently a mega service every Wednesday evening and Sunday morning, among other services. His passion is to see that the earth be filled with the knowledge of the glory of the Lord as the waters cover the sea. As a result, his ministry is involved in aggressive spread of the Gospel via every possible media— the Commission’s Television Station— Dunamis TV, their 24/7 Web-TV and Web-Radio broadcast as well as campus revival meetings, crusades and aggressive church plantings.
He is married to Dr Becky, a beautiful, intelligent, submissive, supportive and hardworking Medical Doctor, also called of God into full time ministry. And together, they have four blessed children.